If you rent a private home, live in public housing, live in community housing, are a boarder or a lodger in someone else’s house, or you rent a caravan or a unit in a residential park and you have a tenancy problem - we are here to help you.

Before you call us, please read the fact sheet that relates to your problem. If you don’t know what fact sheet to read, take a look at Common Problems for information on how to deal with many common tenancy issues.

Advice line

9:00am-4:30pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays)

(08) 9221 0088 (Metropolitan) 1800 621 888 (Country Free Call)


We are a state-wide service and we know that at times it can be difficult to get through on the advice line. Please keep trying – we really want to help you.


We use interpreters to provide telephone advice in languages other than English. Please phone the Translating and Interpreting Service (knows as TIS) on 131 450 then ask to speak to Tenancy WA.


If you are hearing impaired please contact us using the contact form below so we can make arrangements to assist you. Please let us know if you prefer us to contact you via email, instant messaging, Auslan or if there is another option you prefer.


Email contact


Please be aware that we cannot provide advice by email. Your best approach is to read the information provided in the Get Help section of this website first, and if you require more information then call our advice line.


Any administrative enquiries can be made to Any requests for legal advice sent to this email address will be referred to our fact sheets or our advice line.