Working in partnership across the community services sector has been a priority for us since day one. The more we collaborate and share our knowledge, the stronger the sector becomes and the better the outcomes for the WA community.
As we look to the future we will be continuing to build relationships and to seek out partnerships that allow us to expand and strengthen our community legal services in support of the fundamental human right to safe, secure and affordable housing.
We partner in some way with all of the organisations listed here and we thank them for their trust and support.
We would like to gratefully acknowledge our funding partners without which we couldn’t advance the interests of WA renters.
Western Australian Department of Commerce
Commonwealth Attorney General’s Department – Community Legal Service Program
Law Firms and Barristers
K&L Gates - A pro bono partnership from our first year of operation, K&L Gates has supported us with pro bono advice, representation for clients, venues for our meetings and functions and offers of in-kind contributions in support of funding proposals.
We are also grateful to the law firms and barristers who provide pro-bono or reduced-cost advice, representation or training.
Sector Memberships and Partnerships
We are proud to be active members of the following:
- Community Legal Centres Association of WA
- National Association of Community Legal Centres
- NATO – National Association of Tenant Organisations
- Shelter WA
- International Union of Tenants
Tenancy WA operates as a central resource unit to, and works collaboratively with, WA Tenancy Network members:
- Albany Community Legal Centre Fremantle Community Legal Centre
- Geraldton Resource Centre
- Goldfields Community Legal Centre
- Gosnells Community Legal Centre
- Kimberley Community Legal Services
- Midland Information Debt & Legal Advocacy Service
- Northern Suburbs Community Legal Centre
- Peel Community Legal Services
- Pilbara Community Legal Service
- Southern Communities Advocacy & Legal Education Services (SCALES)
- Sussex Street Community Law Service Inc.
- Welfare Rights & Advocacy Service WRAS
- Wheatbelt Community Legal Services